rowena

Orientalism
Edward W. Said
Infinite Jest
David Foster Wallace
Finnegans Wake (Trade Paperback)
James Joyce
Let's Talk Hair: Every Black Woman's Personal Consultation for Healthy Growing Hair - Pamela Ferrell This book made me reconsider my previously negative stance on natural hair. I'd been getting chemical relaxers since I was quite young and had never really thought about growing the relaxer out. This book helped me realize it could be done! At the time I decided to transition, I knew absolutely nobody who could advise me on haircare for coily African hair so this book was definitely a godsend for me.