rowena

Orientalism
Edward W. Said
Infinite Jest
David Foster Wallace
Finnegans Wake (Trade Paperback)
James Joyce
Who Switched Off My Brain? - Caroline Leaf I had the honour of hearing this enthusiastic and knowledgeable author speak at my Church over a period of three days.I even got a copy of my book signed:) I was in awe by how she used her psychological research to prove the word of God. The main focus of the book is how thoughts affect our brains; toxic thoughts can physically and emotionally harm us. The good news is that we are able to transform our way of thinking and live more positive, fruitful lives.

Although the writer is a PhD, the book is written in simple English and the psychology concepts are very easy to understand. It was a quick read and very enlightening!