rowena

Orientalism
Edward W. Said
Infinite Jest
David Foster Wallace
Finnegans Wake (Trade Paperback)
James Joyce
The Case for Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity - Lee Strobel I've had this book for a long time and have read it slowly over the years. It's a journalistic investigation carried out by a former atheist, interviewing professors and the like about some pertinent matters of the Christian faith. I liked the fact that although Strobel is now a Christian plays devil's advocate as he asks very challenging questions about Christianity, questions that Christians themselves often feel uneasy answering. Great, though challenging,read!