rowena

Orientalism
Edward W. Said
Infinite Jest
David Foster Wallace
Finnegans Wake (Trade Paperback)
James Joyce
Quiet. The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking - Susan  Cain I really liked this book, especially the beginning part. I so needed to read it. For years people have been telling me to come out of my shell and to be more outgoing and I realized I had definitely playing the role of pseudo-extrovert all this time! I enjoyed reading the fact that we introverts actually have power and hidden strengths. The list of famous introverts surprised me, Rosa Parks, Al Gore and Gandhi in particular. The book also shared some insight into the thinking patterns of extroverts. All in all, it was an interesting book though the end did drag on a bit.