rowena

Orientalism
Edward W. Said
Infinite Jest
David Foster Wallace
Finnegans Wake (Trade Paperback)
James Joyce
A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin I loved this book. There was action right from the beginning! I'd already watched the TV series, which was brilliant, but reading the book made me appreciate the job the directors did on the show. The casting was spot on, in my opinion. The book does have an edge over the tv show as it goes more into what the characters are thinking. Because of that, I had more sympathy for Tyrion than I did in the show. My favourite character was Arya, I just loved how tough and smart she was. I'm really looking forward to reading the other books in the series.