rowena

Orientalism
Edward W. Said
Infinite Jest
David Foster Wallace
Finnegans Wake (Trade Paperback)
James Joyce
Winter of Artifice - Anaïs Nin Splendiferous! Once again I'm enthralled by Anais Nin's writing. It's quite interesting that I don't really like any of the characters in this book (a couple are pretty awful) yet all three stories in this novella were brilliant. I especially liked the second story (Winter of Artifice). Great in-depth look into the psychological side of seriously-flawed relationships, and beautiful and poetic language,as usual. Definitely worth re-reading.