rowena

Orientalism
Edward W. Said
Infinite Jest
David Foster Wallace
Finnegans Wake (Trade Paperback)
James Joyce
She - Saul Williams I loved, loved, loved this book. Saul Williams definitely has a way with words, both his choice of words and the play on words that he utilized. Before I had even finished reading this book, I had already ordered another of his books on Amazon, that's how good he is.

The poems depict a relationship which is on its way to being broken. It's quite sad and poignant at times. The man is trying to figure out who is to blame for the relationship's demise. It's definitely a journey of realization.

I think this poetry collection is very accessible. I like poetry but I often read it for the cadence, finding it difficult to interpret symbolism. However, I don't think many people would have any problems with understanding these poems.