rowena

Orientalism
Edward W. Said
Infinite Jest
David Foster Wallace
Finnegans Wake (Trade Paperback)
James Joyce
The Literary Conference (New Directions Pearls) - César Aira I came across this book by accident and decided to read it, despite reading some not-so promising reviews.The premise of the story is a mad scientist who tries to clone famous writer Carlos Fuentes. I enjoyed most things about this book; the storyline, the language used and the narrator's inner monologue in particular. It's a very enjoyable novella,and a quick read. I didn't care too much for how the book ended but I'm definitely interested to read more of Aira's books.