rowena

Orientalism
Edward W. Said
Infinite Jest
David Foster Wallace
Finnegans Wake (Trade Paperback)
James Joyce
Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury What an important book this is. I've been told by so many people that reading (especially fiction) is a waste of time.This book illustrates how important literature is and how scary it is that book-reading has become less popular due to other forms of entertainment (television in particular). It's very worrying when you think about the number of books, including this one, that are currently or have been banned in different places. I could never imagine living in a world without books and let's hope that never happens.