rowena

Orientalism
Edward W. Said
Infinite Jest
David Foster Wallace
Finnegans Wake (Trade Paperback)
James Joyce
Ladders to Fire: Anaïs Nin's Continuous Novel - Anaïs Nin, Gunther Stuhlmann Like all the other Anais Nin books I've read so far, this book has incredibly intense and neurotic relationships, quite unbelievable in a way. As always, Nin uses beautiful language (LOTS of metaphors and great vocabulary). It's hard for me to write a review that does any justice to Nin's works; it's like she goes digging deep into the human psyche, and uncovers things most people would never be able to do. That's one of the reasons I find her to be so fascinating.Still, as much as I enjoyed this book, this is definitely not her best work.